Apostille Services In Kolkata
Apostille is a procedure that authenticates documents of Indian or other foreign origins, and seeks recognition from countries who have signed Hague Apostille Convention 1961.
All member countries signed the Hague Apostille Convention to streamline the process of traveling abroad and eliminate the need for second verification of documents that have been attested.
If you intend to use a document in Kolkata for education, business or employment, the apostille is required. State Government Departments and Ministry of External Affairs Governments (MEA), are responsible for apostilling documents. Ministry of External Affairs Government of India.
The MEA verifies a certificate issued from an Indian government and apostilles it.
Attestation Services In Kolkata
Apostille Services is experienced in processing Indian educational certificates and personal and commercial certificates for MEA Attestation, State Authentication, and State Authentication. The attestation of certificates is a government requirement for any Indian document that seeks international recognition.
We offer attestation and Apostille services to the HRD and Home Department of Kolkata, Home Department and Chamber of Commerce. We are familiar with all the requirements and procedures.
Document Apostille In Kolkata
The only way you can be assured by officials from the West Bengal State Secretariat or the Ministry of External Affairs is to use Certificate Apostille services. Have you got a business or family visa? The Apostille in Kolkata is better, because it gives an opinion on the authenticity of the certificate. Before the document can be used by Hague member countries, it must first be legalized by the Ministry of External Affairs. The Apostille stamp is unique. Apostille is a crucial part of documentation. This process will accredit you and your documents to study or work in Hague-member countries.
Certificate Attestation Services In Kolkata
Apostille Services provides reliable attestation of all documents, personal or commercial. Our expertise and experience allows us to attest all types of documents, including marriage certificates, birth certificates and education certificates. Our professionals ensure that all work is done accurately and completely. Our attention to detail and dedication will ensure that you get your documents attested quickly.
Attestation of certificates in Kolkata
Delays in HRD and home attestation can affect your immigration process. VNR Universal has a team of professionals who are fast, reliable and can finish your attestation process for any type document within the shortest possible time.
Documents Apostilled at Kolkata
Here are some examples of documents that can be Apostilled in Kolkata, India.
- Educational Documents (Degree, Diploma, Matriculation Certificate etc)
- Non-Educational Documents (Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate etc).
- Documents commercials (export invoice, power of attorney or certificates of origin etc.)
Procedure for Apostille Certificate in Kolkata
- Notary Attestation: Some documents, like affidavits or powers of attorney, might need to be notarized by a notary public. If your document requires notarization, get it done by a licensed notary.
- Home Department Attestation: For personal documents, you need to get your document attested by the State Home Department of the respective state where the document was issued. This step is not required for all documents but is necessary for certain types, especially educational certificates.
- HRD Attestation: It is the process of getting educational documents like degrees, diplomas, and certificates attested by the State Human Resource Development (HRD) Department. The HRD attestation verifies the authenticity of the educational institution and the educational document.
- SDM Attestation: SDM (Sub-Divisional Magistrate) attestation is a process in India where certain documents are authenticated by a Sub-Divisional Magistrate. This attestation is generally required for personal and educational documents.
- Chamber of Commerce Certification: Chamber of Commerce certification, often known as a Chamber Certificate, is a document issued by a local Chamber of Commerce and Industry to validate the authenticity of specific business-related documents. This certification is typically used for international trade and business purposes.
- MEA Certification: MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) certification in the context of document attestation refers to the process of getting certain documents verified and authenticated by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India. MEA attestation is a crucial step for documents that are intended to be used abroad.
How long does the Apostille Service in Kolkata take?
Legalization is required for a variety of documents. The length of time required to legalize documents depends on a number of factors. These include the country in which the document was issued, the type and company that provided it. It usually takes a couple of weeks. All of the above factors will affect the total time.
What is the cost of apostilling in Kolkata?
If a document is already completed this way, the attestation procedure is not necessary. To use your document abroad, follow the steps above. In Kolkata, you can get an apostille.